- 8 oz. block feta
- 1 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add feta to a small baking dish.
- Add olives and sun-dried tomatoes to the baking dish around the feta.
- In a small dish combine olive oil, sliced garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the block of feta, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and sliced French bread or crostini.