- 4 Slices of Bread
- 75g (1/3 cup) Pizza Sauce
- 110g (1 cup) Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Pre-heat your oven grill (oven broiler)
- Lightly toast your bread (I used a toaster but you can also toast under the grill (broiler)
- Lay the toasted bread on a baking tray and spread each slice with the pizza sauce
- Top each slice with the mozzarella cheese, then the tomato slices and finally a pinch (or two) of dried oregano per slice.
- Place under the grill (broiler) and grill for approx 5 mins, or until the cheese has melted, bubbling and starting to turn golden.