- 2 large tortillas, look for “burrito size”
- 4 leaves lettuce, we used Romaine
- 10-12 slices deli ham, 1 small package
- 8 slices cheese
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- Lay the tortillas flat and spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each.
- Next, layer the ham onto the tortillas.
- On top of the ham, add lettuce.
- The last ingredient, add on the 4 slices of cheese to each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas tightly and slice into 2-inch sections.
- Use a toothpick or reusable food picks to secure each wheel.
- Serve these immediately or store in the refrigerator. Pack a school lunch with a cool pack.
These kid-approved ham and cheese pinwheels are perfect for an easy back to school lunch idea. The kids will actually eat this! #backtoschool #easylunch #lunchideas #kidsinthekitchen