- 6 Large Croissants
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1⅓ Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Cut up the croissants into bite size pieces and layer evenly in your pan. Set aside.
- In a food processor if you have one, add cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and whipping cream. Combine on low for 5 minutes. (You can also use hand beaters or a stand mixer if you don’t have a food processor.)
- Pour mixture over blueberries and croissants.
- Set aside and let soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or till lightly browned and the center is set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Blueberry Bramble Bake ~ Delicious Breakfast Dessert